|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
This gift is for the coffee fanatic or it can also be for the office group that enjoys their coffee with some Ohio snacks.
- A 12x8x4 wooden crate with rope handles that can be a decorative piece in the kitchen
- An Ohio Mug designed by the artist Rosanne Beck ( you will love the extra large handle)
- Large bag of Maple Walnut Granola
- 2 Large 8 oz. ground coffees (1 flavored and 1 French Roast)
- 2 Amish Granola Bars (made by people – not machines)
- 2 Almondina Biscuits (crunchy goodness)
- 2 Stroopwaffles – a cookie that has a caramel center (not made in Ohio but wish they were)
- Coffee Wet-It Cloth (absorbs like a sponge and wipes like a cloth – reusable, sustainable, biodegradable and compostable. The newest thing in dish clothes that has everyone talking!